Here at Connections, there are a variety of services to help you complete your family. We tailor each adoption plan to the needs and circumstances of each adoptive parent and birth parent. The main services you will receive as an adoptive parent with Connections are…
1. We will find you to find the most cost effective, timely agency to complete your home study. For local couples, we can complete your home study.
2. While you are completing your home study we will be networking with agencies/attorneys across the United States to locate potential birthmothers, as well as placing advertising in all forms of media throughout the United States. Some examples of advertising included major search engines (ex. Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.), Yellow Pages, Pennysavers, and networking with medical facilities, etc.
3. We will assist you in putting your profile and Dear Birthmother letter together to be available and mail (and email) ready.
4. We will help you in finding cost effective travel, legal representation for you and the birthparents, counseling for the birth family, and housing for the birth family if necessary.
5. We will be there to help with communications, if wanted, between you and the birth family.
6. We will be there to help if needed with any post placement questions, and help assist with any problems that may arise.
Serving Portland, ME, Manchester & Portsmouth, NH & Surrounding Areas
Connections Adoption Services, Inc. is proud to help families navigate the often-complicated adoption process in Maine and New Hampshire. Since we opened our doors in 1998, we have helped families become whole and provided the rather unique service of consultation before, during and after an adoption takes place. All of our services are aimed at making the adoption process as stress-free as possible for everyone involved. For more information about our services, please get in touch with us via our contact page!